April 18th is coming at us pretty fast. Tax season is stressful, especially accepting those moments where you OWE money instead of getting back a fun chunk of cash.
Businesses know it's hard, so they're offering you free food to help ease the pain. Here's what you can get in the area: (h/t to RetailMeNot)
- Arby’s: Select locations are offering free curly fries on April 18 with no purchase necessary.
- Bertucci's: On Tuesday, April 18, small pizzas are priced at $4.18 during lunch hours (normally $8.49), and cheese, margherita, or pepperoni dinner pizzas are priced at $10.40 each (normally around $19).
- Bob Evans: If you bring in this coupon on Tuesday, you will get a 30 percent discount on your bill.
- Boston Market: For $10.40, you can get a half-chicken individual meal with two sides, cornbread, a regular fountain soda, and a cookie.
- Bruegger’s Bagels: The bagel shop is offering the longest deal of the week — from now until Wednesday, Big Bagel Bundles, which include a choice of any 13 bagels and two tubs of cream cheese, are only $10.40 at participating bakeries. Customers can claim this the deal by printing off the coupon on their website.
- Chili’s Chili’s is serving its blueberry and pineapple margaritas all day on April 18 for $6.
- Cinnabon: The chain is offering two Classic Bites for free — no purchase necessary.
- Firehouse Subs: Look for a coupon on this chain's website or Facebook page for a free medium sub with the purchase of another sub, chips, and a drink, from April 18 to 20.
- HydroMassage Use this coupon to get a free HydroMassage experience from April 15 through 22.
- JetBlue If you owe money this year, fill out this form. You could win a one-way flight.
- McDonald’s McDonald’s is offering a variety of Tax Day specials that vary from franchise to franchise. Some are rocking buy-one-get-one Big Macs and Quarter Pounders with Cheese for 1 cent, 15 cents or 25 cents; free small French fries; or 59-cent hamburgers. Call your McDonald’s beforehand to see what specials are available.
- National Parks Besides being Tax Day, it’s also National Parks Week, which means you can get into any of the U.S. National Parks for free the weekends of April 15–16 and April 22–23. Be sure to check with the National Park you want to visit because many of them have special events during these weeks.
- Noodles & Company From April 12 through April 18, place an order online at noodles.com, and enter promotional code TAXDAY17 to get $4 off your order of $10 or more.
- Office Depot Bring in this coupon to get 5 pounds of documents shredded for free through April 29.
- Planet Fitness From April 15 through April 22, get a free HydroMassage at any Planet Fitness location. Simply bring in a coupon available on PlanetFitness.com (starting April 15), and relax the day away.
- Sonic On April 18, get a half-price cheeseburger. Deal varies by location.
- Staples Through April 15, get your confidential documents (up to 2 pounds) shredded for free at Staples.