Frankie's 6:35a Brain Buster: 10% OF PET OWNERS...

Frankie's 6:35a Brain Buster: 10% OF PET OWNERS...

10% OF PET OWNERS HAVE DONE THIS FOR THEIR PETS, THE OTHER 90% THINK THEY ARE CRAZY...

SET UP A SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT

(Photo by Potter/Express/Getty Images)

Jamn 957 · San Diego's Hip Hop and R&B Radio Station - Jammin 95.7 On The Air Waves

Listen Now on iHeartRadio

outbrain pixel