Join us at the beach! San Diego Beach Improvement Group (San Diego BIG) is a nonprofit dedicated to creating great experiences at the beach. This year we will be having a booth at South Mission Beach to build awareness about our nonprofit and the projects that we have started and look forward to doing in the future. Come enjoy the beach with us!
Access Trax will be showcased – they provide easy access pathways so that challenged athletes can access the beach and the ocean. We will also have boxed lunches, Perfect Hydration water, Snow Monkey Icecream, SandSocks and other items available for a small donation.
1) Maintaining 14 beach volleyball courts at South Mission Beach
2) Repairing and resurfacing outdoor basketball court at South Mission Beach
3) Painting utility boxes along Mission Beach Blvd
DONATE FOR THE BASKETBALL COURT: https://www.facebook.com/donate/2704418993146678/
NEW OPPORTUNITIES: (Add to our suggestion box)
1) Landscaping and bathroom rejuvenation at South Mission Beach
2) Parking lot resurfacing at South Mission Beach
Join us for a beautiful day at the beach and learn more about our nonprofit and how you can support our passion for taking good care of our beaches and the amenities that we all use.
Note: If you would like to stay at home due to the restrictions of COVID-19, please consider these other options for supporting our cause:
1) Learn more and donate through our website: www.SanDiegoBIG
2) Purchase one of our products: https://sandiegobig.org/collections/all
3) Venmo us: SanDiegoBIG
4) Join our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/SanDiegoBIG/
5) Find us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/SanDiegoBIG
6) Be a Sponsor: https://sandiegobig.org/pages/sponsorship
7) Be a Volunteer: https://sandiegobig.org/pages/join-our-team
San Diego BIG is a non-profit dedicated to creating great experiences at the beach. Since 2002, we’ve been raising money to maintain the sports courts at South Mission Beach including 14 beach volleyball courts and 1 outdoor basketball court. We also assist with beach clean ups for I Love a Clean San Diego and engage with the Mission Beach Town Council and Mission Beach Women’s Club for other beach beautification projects. Parks & Rec and the City of San Diego are already providing a clean environment and great lifeguard services and San Diego BIG wants to support these efforts and make improvements for all residents and visitors to enjoy.