Help defeat lung cancer and lung disease one step at a time by coming out to the LUNG FORCE Walk, Sunday, January 27 at NTC Park @ Liberty Station. This family-friendly event will have activities for all ages.
Register today at LUNG FORCE
- Registration is free, and fundraising is encouraged! Your generosity will help to protect lung health and clean air for all San Diegans. Get involved today by forming a team, registering as an individual or even participating virtually.
- Why Do We Walk?
- Lung cancer is the #1 cancer killer of women.
- Anyone can get it – if you have lungs, you can get lung cancer, and it's on the rise in women.
- Because every 5 minutes, a woman in the United States is told that she has lung cancer.
- More than 33 million Americans suffer from asthma, COPD (which includes emphysema and chronic bronchitis), and other lung diseases.
- Alarming 78% increase in e-cigarette use among high school students, partially fueled by newer products, such as JUULs, that offer kid-friendly sweet flavors, high levels of nicotine, and the real harms of irreversible lung disease.
When you walk, you join us in the fight for clean air and healthy lungs!