Sometimes being nice isn't the best payout...find out what happened to a friend of Tati...
605A Assistant Wedding Planner Jamboozle
Francis calls as a wedding planner assistant to tell a woman a few days before her wedding that the venue has been double booked. The woman is confused as Francis says he’s going to move the date of the wedding to next weekend. “Same wedding different weekend” he even adds that he’ll add free chicken fingers into the deal, the woman gets insulted and says she’s going to write a Yelp review. It’s then revealed her Maid of Honor is behind the Jamboozle and she’s still
620A Yes Or BS: Take On Tati With Aced Alicia
Alicia, Mission Valley is ready to possibly go to Vegas but fails to beat the brainy T!
Highlight headline: A 54 year old woman called the cops in how to kill her boyfriend and even hit him in the head with a VCR!
6:35A- Seven Old Wives Tales You Probably Still Live By [BallerAlert.com]
- It’s bad luck to open an umbrella indoors. We don’t know why we just know it’s true so don’t do it!
- Setting your purse on the ground signifies brokeness. It’s debatable if putting your purse on the ground means you will go broke or you already are broke, but ladies the know of this tale is to NEVER put your bags on the ground. Lap only!
- Dreaming of fish means someone close to you is pregnant. That dream is probably ranked top 3 worst dream stories to hear from a friend. So far, it seems to be a pretty accurate baby detector throughout the generations.
- Palms itching? Money is either coming or going, depending on which palm. Right means money’s coming. Left means money going. DJ Infamous confirmed that in 2012 with his joint “Itchin’.”
- If your parents used to tell you sitting too close to the tv will make you blind, they weren’t lying…back then. Back in the day, TVs emitted more than 100,000 times more radiation. But still, this is surely a wives tale that will be told to children until the end of technology.
- If you’re ears start ringing, someone is talking about you. This has obviously never been proven, but we like that it gives us a false sense of acknowledgment for a moment.
- Swallowing gum takes at least seven years to digest. Even though it actually digests immediately like everything else, it doesn’t hurt to still use a little scare tactic with our kids.
653A ICYMI Challenge-Tati attempts 9 stories in 95.7 seconds…SHE DOES IT!
15 year old Abbey Motzershe’s autistic and this the 2nd time in 2 weeks
HS’s No Hate Week is coincidence after the Chabad shooting, the week is designated to educate students on acceptance
Dead at 51, life support was pulled by family yesterday
In Boyz n The Hood Jessie Lawrence Ferguson died over the weekend at 76
Got Travis Scott a birthday billboard in LA with her and Stormi on it
Deleted a meme of Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston that said “Hurry Up I got crack to smoke” Brown wasn’t pleased
Canceled due to production issues, didn’t want to be like another Fyre Festival
Kay Kay vandalized a Nipsey mural in Connecticut and filmed it, the mural since then is getting fixed
Daughter Lora just launched I’m a King scholarship for black fathers
717a Tati Went to Poway HS’s vigil for Poway Chabad
The vigil took place on the HS field, they honored Lori who was killed at the scene. Mayor Faulconer was present and spoke, Tati said a Baptist pastor deliver a powerful speech
738a When Good Deeds Demand Rewards[DISCUSSION]
Tati’s friend was at the airport and left her phone at the security checkpoint; she was being helped by a porter who said they would return the phone to her...she made her flight but without her phone.
She got a call from the person who said that he wanted a tip because he found it. She didn’t tip him and he never returned the phone
748A When Good Deeds Demand Rewards[CALLS]
Reuben calls in and says his wife left her phone at a grocery store to which a guy answered and asked “what kind of reward do I get? I can get $200 easy for it!” They in return also found a man’s phone the following month and returned it to a Verizon for them to pick up
Tanya, La Mesa left her phone in a cab in Mexico to which a man returned the phone but also asked/expected pay.
Jerome, Skyline is a Lyft driver who says people leave things in his car all the time, to which people now get charged to retrieve
Has been charged with arson in an Escondido mosque as well as his crimes for the Poway Chabad
Has been advised to stop singing due to possible permanent damage
818A Frankie's Neighbor Encounter
Yesterday Frankie avoided his neighbor who was simply knocking on his door to tell him that they'd be throwing a party and wanted to warn him about noise!
843a Parental Guilt:Tati's Two Cents
There was a statement made by the synagog shooter family "We are shocked and deeply saddened by the terrible attack on the Chabad of Poway synagogue. But our sadness pales in comparison to the grief and anguish our son has caused for so many innocent people. He has killed and injured the faithful who were gathered in a sacred place on a sacred day. To our great shame, he is now part of the history of evil that has been perpetrated on Jewish people for centuries.” The family has added that they will not pay for their son’s legal fees
Spent $5m on Billboard awards performance as well as will have Swae Lee and Quavo on her new album
Had a BTS video of Endgame
Lauren Braxton, daughter of the braxton brother has died of heart failure
Got Travis Scott a birthday cake with his face on it