Gas station employee rescues kids from burning garage


Gas station employee rescues kids from burning garage

Over the weekend in Serra Mesa 2 kids ages 2 and 4 were rescued from a burning garage by a gas station employee. After getting trapped inside at their home off Murray Ridge gas station employee named Fadi Moasa says he was working at a gas station across the street when he heard a lady screaming for help which prompted him and another man to spring into action and kick in the door of the burning garage. Moasa says when they broke down the garage door they found one boy passed out and badly burned that’s when a neighbor yelled that there was another boy still inside that someone else grabbed from the other side of the garage. Now initially witnesses say the boys’ mom drove up and her car caught fire but now investigators say she was home when the fire started. The two boys are reportedly both in critical condition at the UCSD Burn Center and the investigation is still ongoing. (Full Story HERE)


Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content