Balboa Park in San Diego is the most photographed location in the country.
Fox 5 San Diego says Yelp named Balboa Park the most photographed landmark in the U.S. and Canada, with the Cabrillo National Monument coming in 22nd and Old Town 36th.
17 of the 50 most photographed landmarks were in California, with every landmark on the list having at least 700 photos on their Yelp page and the top 10 spots have more than 5,000 photos each.
The 17 Golden State landmarks according to Yelp are:
1. Balboa Park (San Diego)
3. Alcatraz Island (San Francisco)
4. Hearst Castle (San Simeon)
5. Golden Gate Bridge/Park (San Francisco)
8. Anaheim Packing District (Anaheim)
10. Palace of Fine Arts (San Francisco)
13. Mission San Juan Capistrano (San Juan Capistrano)
16. Winchester Mystery House (San Jose)
20. Hollywood Walk of Fame (Hollywood
22. Cabrillo National Monument (San Diego)
27. Coit Tower (San Francisco)
30. Twin Peaks (San Francisco)
36. Old Town San Diego Historic Park (San Diego)
39. Oakland Bay Bridge (Oakland)
40. California State Capitol Museum (Sacramento)
43. San Francisco City Hall (San Francisco)
44. Mission Santa Barbara (Santa Barbara)