I would be LIVID if I was a parent of one of these children!!!
A dozen of kids and two adults at an Alaska elementary school were accidentally given floor sealant instead of milk for breakfast.
Apparently, there was a mix-up of containers.
The children started complaining about a burning sensation in their mouths and throats, along with saying the milk tasted bad.
Once it was discovered the kids were served floor sealant, "staff immediately directed students to stop consuming the substance and removed it."
One of the children had to seek medical treatment and two others were picked up from school and school officials immediately contacted poison control.